What information do we collect?
- We collect simple usage statistics via a self-hosted instance of Umami. That includes information like what browser you use and where the ip address our server sees you as from is supposedly located.
- We collect basic server logs. Logs include what pages you visit and what your ip address might be.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience — your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. (I.E. showing your username instead of something random you are logged in, or saving your preferences in an app.)
- To improve our site — we continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you. (I.E. Knowing what browsers are most popular, what screen resolutions are most popular, etc. all helps us develop a site that works.)
- To send periodic emails — The email address you provide may be used to send you information. Important system notifications like password reset emails or account verification emails are the biggest use. Depending on which sites, or apps, you use, you can also receive notifications about changes to topics, or in response to your username, responses to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- We will NOT send you marketing emails unless you have explicitly opted into a marketing list. If you receive unsolicited marketing emails from any address associated with ReaganNetworks.com, please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can figure out if someone is abusing our systems.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). These cookies enable the site to recognize your browser and, if you have a registered account, associate it with your registered account.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Our site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If this server is in the USA, and you are under the age of 13, per the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), do not use this site.
This document is CC-BY-SA. It was last updated March 5, 2023.